A recent study reported that 74% of small and medium-sized businesses are using cloud based applications, which fits in with the broader trend that SMBs are moving to the cloud to help them run their businesses. We know moving to the cloud can be overwhelming so we rounded up some useful information to help you get started:
- What does small business success in the cloud look like?Check out this presentation from Intuit, which talks about how the cloud is transforming small businesses.
- Have you kept up with the cloud storage price wars? This chart from TechCrunch’s Cloud Storage is Eating the World Alive indicates that since March 2014 cloud storage prices have fallen by more than 50%, making it more enticing for SMBs to migrate to the cloud.
- Need an introduction toonline file sharing and collaboration tools? Check out this presentation.
- Worried about uptime and reliability? Read “7 tips on choosing a cloud back up provider”.
- Interested to know what are the topPublic and Private clouds used by SMBs? The results are here.
What are your top concerns or challenges with cloud adoption? Drop us a line on Twitter: #SMBCloud
This is a part of our continued series: SMBs and the Cloud. You can also check out: When Should SMBs Worry About Cloud Security?