Since we consider ourselves partners in identity and access management to our customers, we’re always thrilled to see their successes and announcements in the news. We have a lot of respect for the ways they’re making strides in their industries and pushing the envelope to create elegant solutions to the most complex problems. Here are some of our favorite highlights from 2016:
- TalkDesk was recently named to Forbes’ Next Billion-Dollar Startups List. As the world’sleading cloud-based call center software solution, they’ve been partnering with growing businesses to improve customer satisfaction, while reducing customer support costs. This endorsement from Forbes confirms their positioning at the leading edge of their industry.
- DAQRI is developing cutting edge AR to help industrial workers stay safer and become more efficient at work. As speculation around their seeking $200M in funding to promote their innovation towards redefining what is humanly possible with their augmented reality platform and DAQRI Smart Helmet™.
- Distil Networks was in the news for their $21M Series B raise this year and for their revolutionary work on creating hi-def fingerprinting for bots. Their work will help to track bots to better secure IP and sensitive data for ISVs looking to protect web applications from bad bots, fraud and API abuse.
- Impact Radius secured $30M in private equity funding to enable global expansion and their continued investment in innovation. Their expansion into APAC will improve service to existing customers like Lenovo, Airbnb, Getty Images, McAfee with their centralized digital marketing platform and make their service available to a new customer base.
- DraftKings has had an incredible year, having raised $153M in venture capital right before the NFL season opener. Prior to the raise, they pushed through legislation to legalize daily fantasy sports and released sports-agnostic Leagues for fantasy sports lovers. They also recently announced a merger with FanDuel.
- Docker has revolutionized how companies build software in the cloud, so it’s no surprise they’ve been in the spotlight consistently throughout 2016. Being named as one of the most exciting startups this Fall to scoring a partnership with Microsoft, Docker’s ability to empower IT organizations to shrink application delivery from months to minutes secures the service’s springboard positioning for an incredible 2017.
Looking forward to 2017; we know it will be another innovative, exciting year!