The Movember Foundation is the leading global charity committed to changing the face of men’s health. The Movember community has raised over $550 million, presently funding over 800 year-round programs in 21 countries. This work is saving and improving the lives of men affected by prostate cancer, testicular cancer and mental health issues.
Movember has four global offices located in Australia, Canada, the United States and the United Kingdom, along with several employees that work remotely (Ireland, South Africa, China, New Zealand). As an organization, Movember first adopted Bitium during the 2013 campaign season to:
- Reduce IT inefficiency surrounding the process of on-boarding and off-boarding temporary staff that joined during the busy period from September to December.
- Increase security by giving Movember the ability to provide access without sharing passwords reducing concerns around security.
After experiencing a seamless transition with its seasonal workers, Movember decided to roll-out Bitium to full-time employees aligned with the organization’s adoption of Salesforce.
Movember uses Bitium as their centralized application management platform to do the following:
- On-board and off-board employees and temporary staff.
- Secure CRM data and corporate credentials.
- Integrate new SaaS apps quickly.